Sunday, December 14, 2008

Another day out with my dears..

First of all, I would like to wish my mum :



HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! ! ! ! ! !

You are the best ! !

I made this card for her..
and I'm glad that she loves it. :D


***XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO***

Another happy day out with friends today..
however..
some peeps can't managed to come today..
therefore there're five of us..
Qinyi, Cindy, Jia Ling, Hui Ling & I..
We went to the place where I went yesterday..
The Curve, Ikea, Ikano & CineLeisure..
Before I start with anything..
I would like to thank Cindy, the "organiser" of this shopping trip..
if not this happy day may not exist..
next is Jia Ling..
for the ride in her dad's car..

After JL's dad dropped us down outside CineLeisure..
we went in to book movie tickets..
and later..
we went to The Curve to walk around..

Later then..
we went to Ikea to eat out..
deliciaso!
chit chat chit chat..
We continued walking around after our 'meal'..
went to several boutiques..
took loads of joyful pictures..

The clock's gonna strike 3.00PM..
therefore we went back to CineLeisure to get ourselves some pop-corns and drinks..
I bought a large one..
as it's only 70cents of difference with the regular one..
but the size is waaay larger..
don't misunderstand..
it's not that I want it bcuz it's worth it..

Guess what movie we watched?
Twilight please step aside!
we went for the long-named movie..
" The Day The Earth Stood Still "
this movie is so nice!
two thumbs up!
Keanu Reeves is so coooool~~
stared at his cool face on the giant cinema screen throughout the movie..
wowowowow~~~
however..
I failed to finish my pop-corns when the movie ended eventhough I ate them hardly..
need to "da bao"..
it means take-away..
haha..

After the movie..
we went to a photo-sticker shop to take pictures..
and the result is pretty good..
Later then..
we went home..


All of us.


A little cute kid we saw and I curi-curi capture a picture of him without his daddy's knowledge. :D

Qinyi & I.

Cindy & I.


Ikea.

We saw cute Santa and beautiful Santarina on the way, surrounded by lots of children. :D

Cuddle a snowman. :D

Hui Ling & I.

Jia Ling & I.

Big kids missing their childhood. xD


Movie time.
love Keanu Reeves. :D

And of course, the famous Twilight.We didn't watch this.






























No comments: