Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Christmas peeps!

Yo it's Christmas baby~~
I'm sure everyone had waited for this festive season for a long long time don't they?
haha..
Anyway..
I woke up slightly late today..
at 9AM..
only used the computer for little while..

Made sandwiches for my ohana..
by the way, there's a question on my mind..
are there any existence of Christmas sandwiches?

Later then..
watched "Christmas At The Kranks"..
the cute and funny movie..
ate lunch..
got dressed..
went to Sunway Pyramid for shopping with ohana~~

The sandwich.A little messed-up after the cheese had melted.what do you think? :D


There're lots of shoppers today..
crowded..
walked around..
looked around..
And later ate din din in a cute restaurant named " Gasoline "..
which looked like a pirate ship..
we sat outside as we're not gonna squad down on the floor while eating.. xD
I odered a Honey sauce fillet rice..
sweet and nice..
but the strawberry "shake"..
I'm not satisfied at it at all..
cuz it's ice blended!
it's ain't shake..
= ="
anyway I still enjoyed.. :D
However, there're no pics of them..
cuz there're waitors and waitresses around..
how responsible they are!
they're young and cool though..

Walked around later then..
looked around as well..
or can I call this "window shopping"?
sighs,I still can't find any presents for my friends..
Anyway..
I tried out lots and lots of high-heels..
Whoa! it's beautiful~~
but I didn't get any cuz they're like 4-5 inches high..
LOL..
I finally knew why ladies are crazy of these..
Oooh~ the attraction of high-heels~~
I finally get the feelings!
hope to get a pair sooner or later.. ^ ^

Lastly..
I would like to wish everyone :

MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR ! ! !

Cheers~~


Nice head, Mr. Lion! roar~

Mr. Lion's chin.

Fs restaurant?

The dazzling main entrance.

Decorations.


Gasoline.

The " pirated " design.LOL.


The only only-me-in pic.

Good night, Mr. Lion.

The night-lights decorations around SP are even more beautiful.No pics though. T.T


Toodly toodlesssss~~





























































































No comments: