Monday, December 8, 2008

A family day out..


Ahhh~~~
with a nice drink as a company by my side during the morning..
I went online..
hmm, I think is 8am or later..
nothing else besides the pet game I played for a long time..
click click click.....


before..


After..



LOL..
and by the way..
they celebrate Christmas too.. : )


Few hours later..
had my lunch eaten and get prepared..
went to Mid Valley Megamall with my family..
brought a camera along with me as well..
Duh? to take pictures of course..
can't wait to see the beautiful decorations there..

Walked around shopping..
but got nothing for myself..
cuz lazy to shop..
kinda tired..
ZzZz..
normally at this time I would take an evening nap..
but not for today..
Anyway my dad bought me a wrist watch..
haha..
thanks dad! :D

Okay enough of nonsense..
after finished all the shoppings..
we went to the centre court..

Check out the decorations...









I do think that this fierce-looking lady spoiled this pic.. entirely..
smile laa..
= =





The Gardens'.





Signing off..
Toodles.. : )

No comments: