Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tagged!

- Tagged by Su Yinn -
1. The last person who tagged you is?
Su Yinn. :D

2. Your relationship with him/her is?
Friends.

3. Your impression of him/her is?
kind, hardworking, cool.

4. The most memorable thing he/she has ever done for you?
Hmm..I don't know?

5. The most memorable thing he/she has ever said to you?
Erm..I don't remember, but I bet it's something kind! :D

6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will?
Feel funny? Anyway this would be impossible cuz I'm not a lesbian.

7. If he/she becomes your lover, he/she will have to improve on?
As I said before, impossible~ impossible~~ impossible~~~

8. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be?
It's impossible to be enemy with such good person. : )

9. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her is?
Be more approachable, more talkative and more friendly to her.( but it's not that I'm ain't friendly to her ) :D

10. Your overall impression of him/her is?
She loves basketball! cool~~

11. How do you think people around you feel about you?
Hmm..different poeple thinks differently, I'm not sure about that..but anyway just hope that they have good impressions on me.

12. On the contrary, the character you hate about yourself is?
What does 'contrary' actually means? Anyway, the character I hate about myself is being too serious and quiet..sometimes I can be a bit greedy too..aiks!

13. The most ideal person you wanna be is?
Micky's gf? haha..sudden thoughts..

14. Pass this quiz on to 6 people that you wish to know how they feel about you.
i. Ler Qin Yi
ii. Chin Sin Yee
iii. See Yan Rou
iv. Tee Tzi Jin
v. Jodi
vi. Lydia

15. Who is number 6 (vi) having relationship with?
LOL~ I don't know and I don't think she's in one now.

16. What is number 2 (ii) studying about?
Studying about? You mean in form 4? I think is pure Science.

17. When was the last time you had a chat with number 3 (iii)?
On the day the Smiley face appeared in the sky..haha..but if it's on msn there're various times.

18. Does number 1 (i) has any siblings?
Yes, she has two.

19. Would you woo number 3 (iii)?
No~ I'm not a lesbian, neither is she.

20. What is the surname of number 6 (vi)?
Law.

21. What is the hobby of number 4 (iv)?
Online, watch tv, listening to musics, shopping.I think.

22. Where is number 2 (ii) studying at?
SMK BSD 1.

23. Talk something casually about number 1 (i).
She's a cheerful person, loves shopping, swimming, hanging out with friends, joke around, act sexy..haha..

24. What colour does number 4 (iv) like?
White!

25. Is number 1 (i) and number 5 (v) best friends?
Of course not, they don't even know each other.LOL..

26. How did you get to know number 2 (ii)?
She's my class-mate since form 2.

27. Does number 1 (i) has any pets?
Nope, but she does hope to have one.

No comments: