Thursday, March 25, 2010

:D

Gagaga, just being random.

my daily schedule had messed up thoroughly by myself :O can anyone tell me what to do ?! but please allow me to stay relax at times. more and more people getting down lately? thats awful man, may everyone stay up in their cheerful mode, would they? :)

school was a crap, literally. ive been talking and talking in every single second, the teachers that really teaches are pn elly, pn norliza and pn faridah. i dont listen to faridah cuz shes soo boastful about her teaching skills, as if shes something to us :P i use the module paper and cover my face and talks to chin as usual during her classes xD

chin had brought lotsa booklets regarding universities in overseas, but we arent reading about the courses provided, but the pictures printed within :PP it was like soo fun to see the hot guys posing inside the booklets :P please mind my freaking nutness :D

nothing much to post anymore, this blog is soo dead xD

try listening to this song, not bad ;) Taio Cruz feat Ludacris - Break Your Heart
i downloaded the same song one after another until i finally got the right version one. phewww !

And by the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY ! i'll try to behave well to avoid lecture sessions :P


i miss you like so damn much whenever youre not here with me, even its only for a second.
-pearly-


032610, 0149

No comments: