Monday, March 15, 2010

Ice skates !

Woohoo ! today was the day my friend ~ time for some hang outs of the week ! today was a lil awkward as i woke up at 6am in the morning ! why ?! cuz my dad's the only one who's able to give me a ride to mcd in the morning, coincidence with my sis's uni classes today, so i gotta follow their time out at 7am (omg).

but guess what, i woke up sharply at 6 myself, gave a wake up call to someone special and crawled outta bed. boy i was too cool to make it in time, which included bath and hair blowing that would take lotsa time for me to be done with, except for having lunch at home, so i gotta spend a lil at mcd to fill my stomach then.

ate breakfast with him till 9am and rushed to the taxi stop when the taxi drivers refused to give u a ride due to the serious traffic jam out there, though, what a relief to see a bus which leading towards our destination, an old bus but the fair was really cheap LOL.

met up with the guys, yup theyre all guys as the girls had became pilots for the day -.- so am i fully protected ? :P we went from stations to stations, finally we reached there at around 10 something.

walked around solo, was looking for some things to buy but nah, the price tags were torturing me around so yeah, left for lunch at 12, and later then, ICE RINK here i come !

its been years since i had my last step on the slippery ice with the skates, and this time im skating with them: puikia, khai loong, jun hong, hong peng, zhen ye, jiann hau and lok. and oh boy it was crowded ! plus i bumped into numbers of familiar faces ;) was cool, and i remembered my so-called techniques of skating so yeah, was alright, fell 3 times with an awesome one on my ass LOL but what i was thinking is, no fall, no fun xD we skate around till 5 something and left as im having pain on my ankles. continued to walk around ~ met hui yee and gang outta rink :)

walked and waked aimlessly with puikia, junhong, khai loong and hong peng ~ later somehow we came out n idea of watching a movie. i wanna watch Green Zone which featured Matt Damon (the hottie) but the rest refused to watch so decided to go for Alice in wonderland!

ate dinner at Sakae, my first time~ was a cool place to hang out :D and its also my first time eating sushi with wasabi officially :O ahahah.

flew to tgv once finished eating. the movie was cool but somehow im still not eally into british speakings of the characters, plus the story line was completely different as the animated version so its not really fantasy, it would be extra awesome if it imitates the animated version like 95% :D

back by another taxi directly to bsd, crapped alot on the way back home as everyone came out with their very own theory of the present humanity @@ LOL. after getting outta the taxi and was about to call my mum i just found out that my hp was gone! i was like "WTF?!" and kept digging around my bag like mad. he then tried to call my hp and the taxi driver answered his calls and decided to make a turn back to hand the hp to me. OMG thats a kind hearted taxi driver man ! it was another first time, for losing my hp -.- what a total clumsy girl. omg youre my hero babe !! :D otherwise i will earn tons of lectures from ma mum AGAIN ! however im really fortunate to get it back as i turned on the sound of my hp right after the movie ended, it would be hopeless if its in total silent mode @@

went back home, settled with my mp3 stuff and went to bed. still in a lil fright mode at that time. today was super enjoyable with the gang, adventurous yet "trilling" at the end of the trip, man you guys are just awesome, especially you :D xoxo


woo how awesomely hot would it be if i couldactually skate like Kim Yu Na LOL! imma total dreamer ;))


-pearly-





0434,031710

No comments: