Sunday, March 14, 2010

It remained a history in our minds :(

Today was bored before tuition :( but after tuition, i went out, so was happy ! :D LOL ~

FINALLY !!! i got my mp3 LMAO xD had been in a dilemma but the discount had saved me ! with the price of Rm83, i wont get to sleep well tonight if i dont buy it, so i did it ! :P 2GB Philips is just enough, the look's not really attractive but yeah, was still hot for me :D

and later i got myself a red tank top ! woohoo ! its been on my shopping list for a very very long time! so yesh was soo high~ :P

Back at home, makan, and then online. i was busy extracting songs outta my cacat Kingston thumbdrive into my desktop to arrange them for their next trip into my mp3, so yeah opened out the dusty songs and photos' files :D

i saw lotsa old memories outta there, some of the japanese and korean songs made me think of the days of me being a kpop and jap/korean drama freak, sounds tracks were all there as well, remember the main theme song "Peach" from Hana Kimi? the drama which full of hotties !!! xD i also remembered myself being so busy loading one episode after one to catch every single episode of them before ppstream exists in my world :P its soo troublesome yet without and complains, i enjoyed my joyful times. I miss those happy memories :'D

later, i flipped through the photo albums one by one, i saw all the enjoyable times with my buddies ;) and nevertheless, YOU occupied most of the photos in the album. yeah of course, we used to be really really best friends, i really loved being together with you, but i dont know why, somehow things had changed, you had changed. we used to chat, laugh, crap, joke, get crazy together, but now, we remain strangers to each other. i dont think you'll even own any of these copy of pics either, cuz to you, i just remain a HISTORY, a chapter which was meant to be forgotten for good. i really really missed our friendship much, but i know, its impossible for us to become partners again ;'( i shall just wish you luck in your life, i wont hate you for the attitude you performed last time anymore, being strangers is somehow better than being enemies, right ? weirdos are just meant to be weirdos ...

finally ive finished managing the files, and i was blogging about my thoughts here. am going to sleep, super sure that im gonna enjoy till the max tomorrow, cuz im with him :)


iloveyou,
-pearly-

031510, 1230

No comments: