Thursday, March 11, 2010

studies are smashing my brain into pieces

Today was the results day. ex-seniors came to take their results slips (duh), but its aint easy as it seems. from the informations obtained, i guess no one got straight A+ for this spm (not sure) isnt it? and unexpected grades existed as well. gosh i can see how hard it is to score now as the education department had changed their system to a higher standard ? hmm i am so pressured.

Talking about the total subjects im taking for this year, its suppose to be 10 but it turned up to be 11 cuz im interested in taking accounts due to the awesome teachings and understandings by my tutor. but the biggest prob is, should i drop bc instead ?!

i may get A for bc in UPSR :X but i only got B in PMR :( what more to say for SPM? ive tried my very best but i just couldnt get to dig out some time for chinese novels and books' readings, well of course to kill my awful grammar mistakes. ive been thinking about dropping or taking for a very very very very very long time, until i just known that some of my awesomely smart ex-seniors got B in their bc :( aww gawwsh i got the tension now !!!

OK ! i got a news to announce here :P imma DROP MY BC !!! and yes its the last decision ive made for myself, imma focus on 10 and score my best, bc is bugging me like helll x(

okay so now, talking about the field im going into after ending my high school ? of course im aiming for the best, but i know i can hardly control myself, i wont be able to make it that far. though its still hard to say, i may prove something unusual :O just maybe, seriously cant wait for my own good news :( but can i really make it? well its all starting from the effort im loading in now.

people seldom trust me when i promised that i can make it, but its really aint easy to change myself to a seriously disciplined type, to be frankly is NO ONE will trust me for what i promised. i know, its sad, but will miracles fall upon me ? i never care what people think about me, imma suffer myself for out what im aiming for, nop matter how high are my expectations or goals, i will always be the only one who give myself the strength, confidence and trust. i dont live in people's shoes, ive got the confident to prove them wrong, but i gotta really tie myself up !

wow, poor me, being the only one who trusts myself :P anyway im always waiting for the good news from time to time, i wont get anymore chance when the typical SPM arises before my eyes !!!!!

" And i dont want the world to see me, cuz i dont think that they'd understand,
when everythings made to be broken, i just want you to know who i am. " - Iris, goo goo dolls



Aww yeah, before i end my post, i just thought of something idiot happened to me this morning in school. we were ordered by pn low to proceed to the library as our bio period is idle -.- and pn low were in an awful bad mood, fyi shes actually marking my class's chem paper (aww shit @#&%$*@!)

she warned that people who talked gotta become some so-called "Mata" which we can only sit when we caught others that talked -.- . just then when i was about to finish up my homeworks i found out that my pencil case has disappeared, so ive done some stupid mouth and hand signals with yan rou asking her is she sees it.

suddenly !! pn low stood up and said "you two girls stand up, caught people who talks before you can sit down, " wtf ?! hello i never let out a sound k -.- so ive done my work by standing, i never catch others, so kind~ haih poor me, again ! and the worst part is, we stood up in front of the form 2M juniors WTF!!! so humiliating man ZZZ !!!

omg pn low's been a monster when she marks our chem's paper, horrifying sial ! im soo dead, shit i should wear a mask during chem period X.X


-pearly-

No comments: