Tuesday, March 16, 2010

MP3 day ? :P

Today was neutral by the way, did nothing much BUT listened to my mp3! woo love it so much, it full filled my anticipations accumulated for months and now i can bring my hotties' musics around my house x)) what a crazy situation. anyway the highlight of the day was getting nagged by my mum x(

the reason of being nagged was super duper stupid, its about my bc AGAIN! WTF weih, i didnt mean to show my regret for not dropping it earlier and now im worrying of my pending request-confirmation of the dopping-off to the school -.- and i was really really mad when she blame everything all onto me, for not listening and to take her advice seriously. i was like hello, you never discouraged me to drop it anyway, you said it would be okay if i could manage to offer some time for practice, so i just took it as im in a effing stupid dilemma, and now you said it was ALL my fault for not dropping as what you said, well its just a part of what youve said. you said apparently EVERYTHING, this isnt fair at all. ive placed 100% of my thoughts into this decision making process but no one would just understand :'( but the most effing thing is, she compared me to her, WTF! i know im stupid but the subject has just made me went "F*CK!!!!!" #$&*%$*%@!!

tried to cool down in my room, meanwhile i cleaned up my closet, study table, floor and my bed. apparently everywhere in my room was dustless later then. its squeeky clean now ! weeee ~

dating my mp3 again after bath and also when was having dinner ;) never get to blog after that until its 1am.

guess what ?! i never sleep ! i browsed through the lagging fb page and watched Jennifer's Body after that ! boy it was an awesome movie ! meghan fox was horribly and seriously wild and hot :O was really a nice movie ;) lotsa kissing scenes too ! accompanied by my pillow and my Van houten chocolate bar. LOL the movie ended at around 3.45am, close to 4.

and now i am here, caught up blogging about yesterday's post and also today's ! the clock's gonna strike 6 and i gotta go to bed soon before dad and sis find out when they wake up soon ! i guess i shall end here, see yahh guys !!

p/s: i never get to send my good night message to you due to my irreloaded credits D; im sorry dear! iloveyou, good night!!! (i mean morning) :P


-pearly-

0537, 031710

No comments: